The Cousins...take 5010
Troy's parents (Nona & Pops) also came in for a week, along with Troy's sister and her two cute kids. The cousins had A BALL playing together everyday. It was a week full of precious memories! The kids rode their scooters to Braum's everyday and played outside most of the time. That's always a winner.. outside and daily trips to the ice cream store! We also managed to go to Arbor Hills to hike, to Northpark to see the trains, to the skating rink (OH yeah!) and Savannah, Deanna and I made a trip to the American Girl store. We played twister, Connect 4 and charades, which was SO funny. Duncan would just spaz out and we were like, OK... you are a wild man on a motorcycle. Then he'd say, "NO! Guys, I was going in the store, jumped off my bike and ran up to the counter..." etc. So, if in doubt, don't pick him for your partner if it ever comes up. Hopefully he'll improve, but he was hilarious! They were all so cute. I think they'll be friends for life. It was just a great time with family...which we love.
That's all I really have today. I have been contemplating what to report, but quite honestly we are just trying to get back into the swing of our real life. But life is good, none the less. Really good, in fact. We are very excited for what 2009 will bring us this year! We have BIG plans in store and I can't wait to see what God's gonna surprise us with. His plans are way better than mine anyway! Happy New Year!!!



1 comment:
I am glad you all had a great Christmas. Girl, Duncan looks SO proud of that skate board. BTW - don't feel bad about not having a pet until now. The girls want a puppy, but I am holding out. I think a small pet is a good start. Glad to hear Kendall got her babies from Santa. Happy New Year. I think 2009 is going to have a lot of good things in store for you.
Post a Comment