Vacation's all I ever wanted, vacation HAVE to GET away! Vacation dumey doo fishin line...duh duh duh duh DUH DUH! I don't know why I feel the need to start the latest blogs with a tune, but I do. Even if I don't know the words to the second line! Don't laugh unless you can email me the words people! I bet you don't know'em either!
We just got home from our Gulf Shores, AL beach trip and it was awesome! Instead of boring you to death I'll just try to tell you some fun stuff. We went with my parents, my sister and her family. We stayed at an awesome place. The kids could ride their bikes to the park and back at their leisure (it's a wonder we survived doin that!) and fish right off a pier and go crabbin there too! It was so so so much fun! We went to the beach EVERY DAY and I think that is the very best vacation for families.... I didn't know how much my kids could dig, dig for shells, dig for clams, dig a chair for yourself, dig to see if you could dig deeper than your next door digger, dig to China, build a great wall OF China, well.. you get the picture. Troy and I even had a date night out and drove to FL since he'd never been... but he has now! We tie dyed t-shirts. Don't ever do that on vacation. We had a talent show. I won. Just kidding. We made hand prints in the sand with plaster paris and sea shells. Don't do that either. BUT the kids loved it!! We just had a grand ole time I tell ya here's some pics and video to prove it. Don't be too alarmed with Kendall's head in the cooler. She literally ate all the ice out of it the first day at the beach and then entertained everyone walking by with her new trick.



2 comments:
Lyrics . . .
Can't seem to get my mind off of you
Back here at home there's nothin' to do
Now that I'm away
I wish I'd stayed
Tomorrow's a day of mine
That you won't be in
When you looked at me
I should've run
But I thought it was just for fun
I see I was wrong
And I'm not so strong
I should've known all along
That time would tell
A week without you
Thought I'd forget
Two weeks without you and I
Still haven't gotten over you yet
Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone
Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone
[Instrumental Interlude]
A week without you
Thought I'd forget
Two weeks without you and I
Still haven't gotten over you yet
Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone
Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone
Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone
The Go-Gos
> We tie dyed t-shirts. Don't ever do that on vacation.
Now that's funny.
Beautiful family, stunning pictures.
Thanks!
Post a Comment